Monday, April 23, 2007

NeW AccOmPlishMenT..

aahh... it's monday morning.. time to make a change.. time to set a difference.. after been sick for a week till today.. temptations to get well are melting.. anyway, most of my subjects are finished with the syllabus.. so basically, i dun have much class!! muahahhahaha~!! (which is y im staying up so late at nite.. no class for MONDAY!!)

oh ya, jz celebrated my birthday on the 21st.. as usual, prank jokes from frenz~ hitting my back for 19 times.. throwing cakes to my face.. haha.. it was fun.. i received quite lotz of gifts from them too.. thankz guys.. oni one disappointment.. i din receive any greetings from him.. i was crushed.. it shows tat i hv to say bye bye to him.. it has adi been a year.. n since he decided to be like tis, then i might as well forget bout him.. i will never talk, think or c him anymore.. goodbye to u..

kk.. one wish to my mum b4 i end tis post.. happy belated birthday, mum~!! (22nd) thank u for ur love.. for me n oso chappy (my dog).. haha.. thankz..

No comments: