Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nicole's Lost Record..

once again.. 2nd time in a row.. 3rd oct 2007, 11am.. i had officially lost my phone in da campus (multipurpose hall).. da same phone..!! makes me wonder if i ever had any fate v tis nokia 6280.. tis feeling sux!! sux to da MAX!!

tis is how it gt lost.. 9am where da exam jz started.. i alwayz leave it (switch off condition) in my pocket.. 9.30am, 1 of da invigilators told me 2 take it out n put it on da floor.. & so i did.. 11am, da exam had finished n everyone rushed out 2 da exit.. i was in da crowd.. totally forgotten bout it..

reach bac home nt long ago & realise "gosh! my phone!"... so rush bac 2 da venue & find.. result? ntg.. ntg.. NTG!! ask da invigilators, lecturers, security & even da cleaners.. no sign of it.. frm tat moment, i adi knew it.. some sort of student must be takin it.. & guess wat? tat particular person will nvr return it for sure!! (ggrrr.. screwed tat person!!)

gosh! i was really angry v myself.. hw could i lost all da important stuff so MANY times??! 1st is phone, then is wallet, next is student card & nw ... ANOTHER PHONE!! freakin scary man!! crushin my heart!! >.<

y me? y does it hv to be my stuff everytime?? wat did i do to deserve such punishment?? if i did commit any mistake, plz jz punish me straightaway.. u took things away frm me, u make me suffer, u make my mum suffers, u make her money suffers.. hw could u..? sobs..

No comments: