Saturday, March 08, 2008

total shit fellow!!!

during my morning lab, i overheard my fren who was few meters beside me argued v her bf.. oh well, her bf was her lab partner for da day.. da worst thing is dat he scolded her jz because she's making him computed da wrong circuit.. i was freakin pissed off at dat moment.. i was about to yell at his face when i suddenly saw a total blank face from my fren.. i was like "wat da..." in the end, i din wan to trouble my fren for it so i jz took off since it's adi reaching the end of lab..
but i knew dat deep down in her heart, she was badly hurt by those awful terrible words coming out from her bf's mouth.. imagine someone u love hurts & criticize u in front of da crowd n doesnt care for how u feels.. does tis guy deserve a gal like her? +(_ _)+ at tis moment really makes me wana curse out bad words!! *&%!!#&!*$%+#$@!!!!

No comments: