Saturday, May 16, 2009

finalz..

gosh! it's definitely not my kind of weather today.. HOT & stuffy!! >.<
anyway, it's da time again whr everyone start stressing & "pek cek-ing".. becoz final exam begins next week.. even me myself do feel da pressure as im having 6 PAPERS!! & all i can tink is " GG lor tis time.. +_+" & worse thing is dat i hv 2 papers within 1 day!! ish ish ish...
anyway.. i do hv alot of fun tis sem.. knowing more ppl, my birthday, goin 2 prom v my so-called "date" (=.=) , over-clubbing & lotz more stuff.. so, kinda reluctant dat tis sem is gonna end soon.. so many frenz dat will be graduating after tis sem.. surely gonna miss them alot.. especially him.. (diam-diam know who la.. XP) reli gonna miss hanging out v him.. thx for everything & all da best in ur future comings.. god bless u.. =)
btw, uploaded some pics from da prom nite (by incharged photographers):

No comments: