Tuesday, September 08, 2009

everything goes WRONG!!!

big distressed about today's failure.. everything doesnt goes to wat i have planned to be.. its freakin crazy.. REALLY!!

1st, i was going to transfer an amount of money to my fren through cimbclicks (which is clearly "convenient" since it does offer online transactions).. each time i clicked on TAC request, it took 30 MINUTES to send me da password via sms..!! & by da time i received da sms, my application has expired..!! so i have 2 start all over again =.= i redo this action for (i tink) 10 times MANY!! & still failure again & AGAIN!! wtf!! reli giving me a headache deh!!

oh wait, dat's not just it.. i was asking my group leader earlier regarding da assignment stuff & he commented about how we spend our free time on nothing & simply do da tasks given to us.. i was like "What?? Come on! I did every tasks given & submit to him EARLIER than i supposed to!! Who r U 2 judge me for tis??!!" it reli hurts 2 hear someone accusing for who you arent.. >"<

da worse case, is dat i screwed up my trip which i reli RELI wana goooo..!! i was supposed 2 be in malacca today 2 meet up with some frenz in mmu malacca.. i went to bed quite late yst nite coz i was rushin 2 finish my assignment.. thanks to my damaged alarm, i ended up waking up at 11am instead of 7am..!! haihz..!! wat an overwhelming day..

honestly.. i wasnt upset v da 1st two things.. i was most disappointed v da last one..

gomene.. (_ _)

No comments: