Saturday, May 22, 2010

betrayed..

being in such situation really gives me an important lesson.. never ever trust anyone other than urself.. even people who were friends for years will deceive u someday.. the feeling of being betrayed is seriously sucks.. i didnt even know what did i do to earn this.. n yet is those people that i have known for few years.. who i thought as my close friends.. i really couldnt understand why.. i did went to other friends for some advice.. some said betrayal is common among friends, even in workplace when they backstabbing u to get promoted.. *true true.. some told me to take this as a lesson, be strong in future.. the rest taught me how to betray back.. =.=
anyway, i think im just gonna stay a distance from them now on.. if im still close to them i would hate myself for it.. i just couldnt stand thinking about that if i face them right now.. >.<
hopefully keeping myself busy right now would help..

No comments: