Monday, September 19, 2011

true realization..

i received a Facebook message from a lady.. she called me a bitch in the message..
she thank me for meddling her relationship.. but the truth is that.. there is nothing going on between me and the her guy..!! and i certainly have no intention of flirting or snatching her guy..!!
nobody wants to be called a bitch for being the 3rd party.. especially me..!!
but today being called that makes me thinking if my way of interacting with guys could hurt someone else..
i always thought that guys treat me as their buddy.. because of my manly attitude..
but now.. totally was shocked of it..
should i be changing my personality due to such accusation...? :(

1 comment:

Steven or Andrew? said...

I am really SORRY. Please do not put this your heart. Be happy and cheerful always. :)