Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TerRible DaY to Be..

gosh.. i was woke up by my dog today.. was kinda blur as im getting off my bed.. all of sudden, i stepped on a piece of cloth (one of my dog's toy) n i fell down!! accidentally knocked my head at the edge of the table... OUCH!! already feeling unwell n obviously is nt my lucky day to be.. a slight bleeding on my forehead though.. BAD BAD DAY!! when i entered the living room, it was a mess!! the whole room was turned upside down!! my dog's fault i supposed.. GGRRRRRR!!! sick gal hv to clean up the house as well.. AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

it has been 2 days.. im still sick like hell nw.. high fever.. cold flu.. fingers went numb.. lying on the bed like a paralyzed person.. =.= .. hv to skip work for 2 days deh.. i hv no idea when can i recover.. i hope it will be tomolo.. but god knws when.. i think my heart problem is making me getting sick easily.. doc said it'll get worse if i dun take my medicine frequently.. (how naughty i am huh).. haha.. sincerely, i really dun wanna meet my death nw.. coz i hv alot of things tat is undone.. everyday.. i wish to live a day longer.. hopefully this wish does continue..

1 comment:

Mooolicious said...

eh..tc urself oo..i dun wana slp in d room alone leh...=)..n eat medicine ok