Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Last One..

it's already the beginning of 2007.. nw,jz left 1 more paper n i shall be graduated from my foundation year~!! cant believe in my eye that 1 year had passed by.. after sitting for physics exam in the evening, i hv to pack up all my stuff straigtaway in malacca n move to cyber.. the day has cum.. i hate this day.. everytime i think of this, i feel like crying.. most of my frenz gonna stay in malacca, coz of robotics mechanical course offered oni here.. sigh.. this feeling sux!! im gonna miss them alot.. elaine, vivian, siraj, di di jonathan, v sion, layying, kaw ping, ray, cavid, IS students all.. n of coz, jackson.. hope to keep in touch with them alwayz..

damn.. i havent ready for tomolo's exam yet.. all the execises were hard enough for me to kill myself.. haha..jz kidding about the suicide.. i think i'll be burning the midnight candle again.. more obvious panda eye deh.. hahaha..

ok.. get to the point nw.. the reason y i write tonite's blog.. this is the last blog i'll write about u (u knw who u are)! i wanna make everything clear now.. i know our friendship nw is fading away as the day passes by.. n i admit.. i really like u alot.. but i knw where's my limit for tat.. i understand that it's jz a dream for me.. i'll be leaving here by tomolo.. i wont be back anymore.. but i'll alwayz remember u.. it will be my most worthy memory forever.. so plz keep anything tat actually belongs to u.. i dun wanna accept anything anymore.. dun worry.. i'll never write anything about u anymore.. 你就能安心吧.. anyway, good luck for ur overall finalz and all the best and happiness to u and her.. goodbye,タナカッチ..

No comments: