Sunday, December 31, 2006

memories of 2006..

it's almost a day left to year 2007.. damn.. im getting older AGAIN!! time did passed by fast throughout the whole year of 2006.. gotta say goodbye to all my frenz in malacca.. however.. at least a new year has come.. a new day has come.. a new LIFE has come.. n i shall be moving to cyber for my degree programme.. >.<>
1st of all.. i started my year with a chinese new year celebration.. this time, i got to celebrate with all my overall family include my grandparents, uncles n aunts, cousins, n other relatives as well.. besides, i hv a slightly hope to enter MMU.. since i was kinda late for my application.. n i wasnt really interested through the courses there.. (mum forced me.. sigh) while i was in Australia, i received a phone call from my aunt informing tat MMU accepted me!! yippee~!! but leh.. i missed the orientation day.. coz i wasnt back from Aus yet..

so i came to MMU on the early of feb.. which i was kinda new to the environment here.. nt familiar with the place.. i came up to C-04-07, EP.. ya.. 4th floor.. coz other place was full.. n i dunwan to live with the indians n malays.. when i came here.. i 1st saw my mongolian roommate, odko.. n goodness.. she's dirty.. she throws things everywhere, but nt in the dustbin.. nite time, i met my other roommate, molly who apparently made a funny entrance n i was at the living room eating a piece of bread.. ya.. we r still laughing at it till nw.. it was my fortune in 2006, to hv her as my roommate.. someone who has bubbly, crazy n friendly personality.. hehe.. n i oso got to knw other wonderful housemates.. petleng, amy, kuen, ning, n huey lynn later on.. ya.. i oso glad to knw my mongolian housemates who moved back to their country later.. hehe..

i started my uni life on tues.. 1st sem.. hehe.. coz i was late.. hehe.. i got to knw alot of frenz from pe40, pe41, pe42 n pe 44.. i met vv, elaine, siraj, jon, jonathan, v sion, kaw ping, xuan hao, ray, mun loong, ck, chu, jeffrey, swee jiang, loo, cavid n more more frenzin ep like jia shan, jackie, yen, emily, yik min, allysa n more more.. sorry for those names tat i hv nt stated ya.. one most important thing tat happened in my life of 2006, is tat i started a love life with jackson.. who was oso my classmate btw.. an unforgetable time in my life.. we alwayz sit together during class time.. he cures my broken heart.. i was glad to be with him.. ya.. we took jap class together oso.. haha.. at tat time, i can tell myself tat " i love him so much".. "very very much".. sometimes i would make as i din care for him or something.. but truly from my heart.. i did care for him.. really care.. i cherish him alot..

the month of april.. a harsh moment of my life.. we were supposed to celebrate my bday together.. but.. i was having a big headache at the same time.. it was excruciating.. i cant even stand properly.. so i told him to cancel the plan.. then situation got intense.. i knew tat he was upset.. i did planned something to cheer him up.. but then.. when i heard some bad news about him.. i was angry.. over the edge for making my decision.. ya.. i was the one who came out with the idea of breaking up with him.. during tat moment, i dunno whether i did the rite thing or the opposite way.. i honestly dunno.. i cried the whole nite.. i even travelled to johor to clear up my mind.. it was a dreadful experience.. really..

2nd sem time.. i made as if i was okay everytime when i go to class n i come back home.. at 1st, i still able to face him.. even when EP campfire nite, i still made myself think tat i was okay with tat.. nothing bad with my decision.. but then.. i got to knw alot of frenz here.. daniel, his gang, sonia, maria, usha, n some IS students oso.. hehe.. at this time, i got to knw someone who's my senior.. his name is boonming.. we 1st met when i was hving my dinner n he came n asked for our attendance to women awareness week.. hehe.. since then, we alwayz chat on ym.. i later on found out tat he knew my fren siraj too.. so we all big gang usually would go out n have fun~~ especially mr siraj who alwayz asks us to hang out at pure bar.. aiseh.. but i did enjoy my moments there.. it drives me away from thinking bout him.. one time, they joked around about me together with boonming.. then, a joke has turned into reality.. i found myself liking him.. although he alwayz kidding about his degree year (beta, gamma, or delta).. hahaha.. lotz of complications happened tat time.. undescribdable..

towards the end of 2nd sem, the liking still stays as liking.. it was nt love.. so i oni treat him as fren so far.. so does him of coz.. 3rd sem, my frenz n i explored alot of places tat i hv never been b4 including hot spring n oso MUAR.. wonderful time.. i still having some doubt over jackson sometimes.. until.. i found an email in my inbox.. it's funny coz i din notice the email before.. it was from jackson.. his last email to me.. "this isnt a love letter since u dun love me anymore".. oh no.. i had done a big MISTAKE!! once again.. tears flowing uncontrolled.. sigh.. it was my worse moment.. realising my mistake.. 原来.. my decision was wrong all this while.. i was fully regreted.. but i cant turn back the time anymore.. n nw he has a gf adi.. n i hv to forget him.. i mz assume him as my fren.. n tat's it.. who to blame? myself.. sobs.. yea.. most of the blogs i written is all about him.. sigh.. i kept askin.. god, y is this happening to me??.. y??..

n nw it's adi dec.. i will miss all the things tat gonna be leave behind.. but i hv gain alot of things from friendship, knowledges n experiences.. i oni lost a thing.. tat is love.. i cant forgive myself after the incident.. anyway, thankz to my frenz who hv supported me throughout the process.. thankz to all my malacca frenz.. i'll miss u all alot.. i will never forget the moments in malacca..
goodbye 2006, n welcome to 2007.. a new life in cyber.. new housemates.. new frenz in new uni.. anyway, good luck to all my frenz for final examz~!!

1 comment:

Mooolicious said...

hapi 2007