Friday, December 08, 2006

A Terrible Mistake!

yesterday nite while i was checking and refreshing my mail, i saw something.. it's a mail.. on 26th of april.. it was a 7 months ago mail.. from him.. stated "it's not a love letter since u dun love me anymore".. i was shocked.. i din even know about this letter existance!! i clicked on and read it.. as i read the mail.. tears kept on dropping one by one.. i cannot believe tat i din notice about this mail since april 2006!! how stupid am i??!! things would not end up like this if i check my mail everyday!!! it hurts me even more tat i opened this YESTERDAY!! damn terrible mistake!!

nw i know how upsets was him in the past.. but.. so wat if i know nw.. i cant do anything about it.. he doesnt love me anymore.. things had changed nw.. he had changed as well.. wateva tat i do, he doesnt care anymore.. =....( no matter how many times i cry, he will never cum back to me isnt it.. so y i wanna waste my time thinking of him??!! i really cant control myself.. everytime when i go to school, i c him.. emotionally, i could pass out anytime n anywhere by nw..

i did learn something yesterday.. i shud hv appreciate everything tat i had from the beginning till the end.. u'll never know how important is it until u lost it.. n i did lost it.. if there's really such thing as time machine, i wanna be the 1st one to use it so tat i could go back to the beginning of the point.. a pointless place.. a place where i can have back my paradise.. my pleasure.. n oso cheerfulness.. sigh.. how can i mend this broken heart.. sobs..

No comments: