Friday, December 29, 2006

The DraMaTic DaY~

8pm at nite jz nw, 5 groups of PE40 students supposed to present their drama in CLC building.. we were the 2nd group.. the preparation was kinda little n some of us cant memorise the words properly.. including me!! i was afraid tat i might lose my words n tremble.. sigh.. as we waited for our turn, we watched the 1st group performing.. my god, they were good! in acting of coz! the longer i waited, the nervous i got de.. p.s. i was supposed to act as Mrs. White btw.. a wicked wife de.. hahaha.. i hv to pretend tat i'll go crazy and die at the end..

oh ya.. his group was after mine.. so i get to watch him after i present.. hehe.. b4 i started to act, he gave me a word, "gambate".. n tat drives me more enthusiastically to make my drama successful.. thankz to him.. well, at last i had finished the drama.. i thought at 1st, we were kinda funny and it went fluently.. but leh.. after i had watched other groups, im not quite sure anymore.. coz the rest of the group were brilliant!! especially his!! n i think he did a wonderful job in his drama.. well done!! n to his frenz too~!! bravo everyone~!!

anyway.. i wanna thank to all my group members for this drama.. since it's my last co-operation with them in malacca.. although we had a conflict at 1st, but we had overcome it by today.. so, congrats to everyone~ u guys have work it out man~!! hope to meet u guys in the future~

aiya.. another complication came out during supper time.. me n my future housemates had a problem finding another housemate for the single room in cyberia.. it's still remains available.. i have to search the whole internet for a housemate.. including posting in the mmu forums and oso friendster.. tiring.. hopefully could find someone b4 the month of january de.. let's jz hope so.. phew~~

No comments: