Wednesday, December 20, 2006

U Went Too Overboard..

sigh... something "bad" had jz happened during phd.. the lecturer was teaching.. n i was focusing on the slide.. everything sounded ok until.. JF's fren came to me.. oh no.. he gave me a big teddy n said tat it was from JF!! (when i said big, i meant BIG!!) in front of everyone!! while lecturer was teaching!!! oh gosh.. no knows tat i was crying throught out the whole class.. whoever was calling for me, i din bother to know.. i dunno whether i was embarassed, angry or even sad.. n guess wat? "he" had witnessed the whole thing.. oh my god!! of everyone who saw tat, y does it hv to be HIM??!! especially when such intense atmosphere happen in the class???!! sobs..

i understand tat JF was jz trying to cheer me up since i hv been down lately.. but.. but sometimes i jz dunwan to get our friendship into relationship.. i jz assumed us both as frenz.. but JF had went too overboard for this.. giving a present infront of ppl would jz make others think tat we were both together.. im sorry if i had hurt JF's feelings but this is wat i feel.. sorry.. but i really did appreaciate for wat u hv done for me.. really sorry.. im jz afraid tat "he" (not JF) would misunderstood for wat had happened jz nw.. nothing happen between me n JF really.. although he had a gf adi.. i still wanted him to knw tat my love for him is alwayz real.. not a game.. i really hope tat he could understand..

haiz.. the whole day has been a moody day.. cant even have the appetite to eat my lunch jz nw.. i guess im goin out for dinner later.. since the rain has stop finally (after it rains more than 2 days nonstop) hopefully everything could go back as usual.. wish he could "liao jie" everything de..

No comments: