Saturday, December 02, 2006

FeeLing Down..

feeling so down nw.. dunno wat's the reason.. all i knw is tat as im gonna leave here in malacca.. the heavier my heart gets.. although some of my frenz are goin to cyberjaya with me as well, but most of my classmates are nt goin unfortunately.. adi used to the class atmosphere for almost a year.. sigh.. i guess where there's a point of meeting, there's also a point of leaving each other.. JF is gonna leave malacca by tomolo too.. guess i can oni communicate with him through msn de.. abit sad though, but im glad tat we've got to knw each other..

most important.. i will not hv to see him anymore.. but.. but.. im still worried if i would miss him when im at cyber.. he was supposed to be in cyber too.. but then.. things change.. he's gonna be in malacca after all.. i think im gonna cry when my last day in malacca has come.. sobs.. i told myself a thousand time tat i dun wish to hv this feeling towards him anymore.. but i still struggle during this period.. i still love him.. but he doesnt love me.. n im still learning to accept this truth till nw.. hopefully.. sigh..

exam is around the corner de.. still havent study enough currently.. plus, hv to hand up alot of assignments, presentations n oso full reports by next week de.. suffercating alot here.. it's like drowning myself in the sea~ need to float as soon as possible.. hahaha..

>.<

1 comment:

DirkStar said...

Ring-a-ling?