Sunday, March 11, 2007

LeaVing U, MaLaCCa..

9am - we were leaving cyberia n on da way to malacca(mlk).. it was an exhausting journey as we hv to take multiple types of transport deh.. i think we reached our destination at around 2 something pm.. it was kinda emotional for me to reflect some memories i have in mlk.. later on, we went out for outings with one of my ex-housemates.. pahlawan.. mp.. jonker.. walao~ even tiring..

i hv asked my frenz, SJ n R to join us at pure bar coz we hvnt meet them for 2mnths deh.. our most enjoyable time is when we were at pure bar.. but.. sadly, they said they were adi tired.. ok, i understand tat.. so, R suggested for yum cha late at nite.. but SJ said it was way too late n he couldnt cum.. the whole argument has giving me a headache.. cant stand anymore.. an old fren who can oni cum for a visit seldom, others couldnt jz spend some time for meeting up.. disappointed..

overall.. we were doin fine with our clubbing in pure bar de.. jz havin time dancing n drinking.. oh ya, molly's cousin's frenz were there as well.. (her cousin came with us).. n i can tell u.. his frenz were all HORNY n DISGUSTING!! n their cigarettes smell bothers me alot!! i think oni me who din hv much fun over there.. sigh..

tat nite itself.. while my frenz were all out meeting their frenz.. i went to outside of the ep's guys block.. n i jz stared at his unit.. all i was thinkin.. is tat.. how was he? how was his studies? will he c me? would he talk to me? did he miss me?... i cant stop crying while thinking about it.. i wanna meet him, but i cant.. i even scared to press his number to call.. suddenly, guilt feeling has came to hunt me.. i jz walked away from there as fast as possible.. i realized tat i couldnt face him yet.. y.. wat happen..

we left mlk at around 9.30am.. n we were still tired coz we oni slept for 4 hours yesterday.. i love mlk.. but at the same time, im afraid of mlk too coz of small matter happened in mlk had given me a terrible life to be.. sometimes i can cope with it.. sometimes i cant.. wat shud i do.. sigh..

No comments: