Sunday, March 18, 2007

SorrowFuL NiTe..

I was very moody for the past 2 days.. 1stly, i wanna apologize to my frenz tat hd been caring for me.. yesterday was absolutely a terrible moment to be.. feeling hurt, betrayed n tired were all mixed up into one.. dun really wanna mention the incident here.. (afraid of hurting others feeling).. i wanna cry.. but i knew.. i cant do tat.. nt for someone who admits for nobody..


i saw tis couple heart pendant at a store.. it does represent something special within it tat attracts my attention towards it.. when i saw it, i think of someone(u knw who).. i'll wait till i hv enough money to get tis pendant coz it conveys something meaningful to me.. suprisingly, it does reduces a little sorrow from my heart tat time..

wat, how n who can mend my broken heart?.. carelessly listen to my heart.. still wishing for own happiness.. n cheerfulness..

No comments: