Thursday, May 10, 2007

FaLL OuT GaL..

well.. once again, we r merging towards the final.. again! everyone has to be serious n start studying.. including me.. but uhmm.. i cant seem to revise properly coz most of the notes tat i hv read din absorb into my brain.. haih.. getting "pek cek" liao as the final is reaching soon.. (starting on next tuesday)

oh ya, forgotten to update about some newz in my house de.. sadly, 3 of my housemates moving out by next sem.. 2 of them will be staying together with their bf at.. err.. somewhere nearby i guess.. n the other one will be staying with her coursemates.. im gonna miss them.. especially the one staying with her coursemates coz she's the most happy-go-lucky gal i hv ever met.. sigh.. 1 by 1, each person start to move out from the house.. sad to watch them go, but delight to welcome new housemates.. hopefully..


anyway, here's a pic jz taken recently.. my doggie, chappy~~ jub! jub!

No comments: