Thursday, May 03, 2007

UnDer DePressioN..

30th april 2007 , i hv lost my wallet in the middle of nowhere.. i think most probably i left it on the eating table at my apartment's clubhouse.. sigh.. i was very upset about it.. not oni i hv lost my money, but oso my ic, licence n bla bla bla.. rite nw, it is of coz impossible for me to find back my wallet de.. i guess i am a super-careless person in the world.. last year i lost my phone, n this year i lost my wallet.. pathetic.. very very pathetic..

3rd may 2007, i went to the bank 3 times n yet i still cant get my atm card done because i dun hv my temporary ic.. wat is a temporary ic anyway?? ok fine.. so i went to the security office to get my student card done.. i ended up goin there twice.. the 1st time, one fellow told me to cum again coz the in charged person is nt around.. the 2nd time, i dun hv enough money to pay for my temporary student card.. n nw, i dun hv an atm card, i dun hv a student card n most important, I DUN HV MONEY!!!! >.<

No comments: