Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thank U, Molly..

during the nite meeting tat we had jz nw, we hv our on-air slot evaluation.. when it cums 2 our turn, my senior gave me some bad comments bout my pronunciation in mandarin.. all of sudden, my roomie, molly raised up her hand.. at 1st, i tot she wana apologize for her mistakes in previous recording.. all of sudden, she defensed me for putting my effort for improving my mandarin in front of everyone..

i was touched by her words.. for 1 year n 7 months we hv been roommates, tis is the most touching words tat she hv said.. so wat i wana said is tat (nt lesbian ahh!) : thank u, molly for ur words n actions.. thank u for all those helps tat u hv contributed 2 me, n thank u for walking into my life n being my roommate.. thx for being patience n gd listener 2 me when i was really down..i can still remember the 1st day tat we met (quite funny actually.. haha..) although we fights sometimes, we tend 2 be frenz back after tat.. so thx for everything.. we'll alwayz be buddies n roomies for past, present n hopefully future.. = )

memories back..











No comments: