Sunday, September 02, 2007

Loser for me!

1st sep - i woke up n saw a miscall.. it's frm my roomie.. so i called her n guess wat.. she broke up v her bf.. ouch~ the 5th time.. wat happen 2 the world huh? she told me tat his feelings changed 4 her n tat he couldnt stand her temper.. i was so confused.. hw could a guy who was deeply inlove v a gal n willing 2 be v her all the time & nx thing he said his feelings had changed? for like a week?? he's a total LOSER!! sumthin wrong mz hv goin on here..

if he hv no courage 2 continue tis relationship of his, plz dun even start it at the beginning!! if he said his feelings had changed, dun ever tell her tat u love her!! if he couldnt guide n hold her hand 2 the end, dun ever try 2 cum close 2 her at start!! my roomie is NT a TOY 4 u 2 play with!! she does nt deserves a loser for tis!! she deserves a better guy rather than crying over to tis F***ing maniac!!

speakin of tis, makes me remind of my past.. i was in her shoes b4.. crying over a guy who jz makin fun of me.. sick of it.. makes me wanna puke when i tink of it.. i would nvr wan tis thing 2 happen again.. sigh.. guys.. wat's their prob anyway? izzit fun 2 make use of a gal huh? >.< !!

No comments: