Sunday, February 17, 2008

a fine sunday..

slpt at 2am yst n woke up at 10am today.. sounds enuf of slp to me.. couldnt get a long nap.. duno y.. so woke up n watch some drama to put me to bed.. but den it kept me more awake.. =__=""
anyway, i supposed to hv a group discussion tis morning.. but den my group members hvnt call me to confirm yet.. (actually i din even know my group members' name.. oni 1 of them msg me for a discussion de.. haha)
so i hv finished doing da solution n still no 1 call yet.. zzzzz...
oh ya, yst jz finished doin a so-called "food race" competition whr it sounds like an amazing race but da different is dat tis is local & low-class? haha.. so i were supposed to be 1 of da group guider n i followed my group up & down, left & right.. even if they ran into da wrong path, i hv to follow as well although sometimes i do feel like helping them.. ^_^
finally, came bac from da event v a pair of aching leg.. nt gonna plan to help out tis event nx time.. pheww.. -.-zzz

No comments: