Monday, February 12, 2007

HaVent I OverCoMe U Yet??!!

i dunno wat to write nw.. everytime when i turn to my blogger page, my mind went blank.. izzit because i dun hv anything to write anymore?.. or i still stuck with the same problem?.. i really tot i could forget about him.. i really believe tat i could start a new life.. but y izzit turning to be like this?.. i did manage to make frenz back with my KV.. but y nt with him?.. y is it so hard to forget him?.. i really dun understand wat's wrong with me.. am i a pshyco already?..

everytime when frenz ask bout KV, i would say we were both fine.. but when they ask bout him?.. i dunno how to answer back.. i kept stucking with tis problem.. i adi said to myself tat i would never ever write anything bout him in here anymore, but y am i still doin it?.. if god is by my side nw, i would confess everything to him.. i would said tat i really wanna get back with him.. but.. but.. god is alwayz watchin from the above.. he would advice me to stop dreamin n get up from ur beauty sleep.. shud i?

i would be doom if his eerr... uhhmm.. c this.. really got to wake myself up.. i did make some frenz over here.. like KV said, time will overcome everything.. let it be~...let it be~.. felt myself like a never ending torture.. ooppzzz.. my mistake.. never ending bumpness.. >.<

No comments: