Saturday, February 03, 2007

TruLy MadLy DeepLy..

life in mmu cyber has began.. everything has changed.. the house, the campus, the food, the students.. really differ from wat's in malacca.. it's frustrating tat i hv to get used to this environment.. well, at least im feeling comfortable with my current housemates.. they are all nice, tolerating, funny n oso sam pat!! oh yah!! especially x.h. n flubber.. they can make us sam pat too deh!! muahahahaha!!

n btw, there's so LITTLE food supply over here! i can barely find a restaurant in the campus.. i think im gonna hv a headache when it comes to lunch time.. swt.. i suddenly found myself missing my life in malacca.. easy lifestyle, plenty of food, lovely frenz n classmates, n oso eerr uuhhmm.. better nt to mention tat.. the point is tat.. i miss my frenz in malacca.. i nvr get to say goodbye properly to them last time coz my parents cum n pick me up early.. sigh..

i tot i could forget him when im here in cyber.. i get myself bz the whole semester break jz to grab my attention away from him.. but it jz getting worse n worse.. im missing him like crazy nw.. i wanna go all the way to malacca to meet him.. but my
limitations din allow me to.. im freakin lost nw.. i dunno wat shud i do nw..

recently, my roomie, molly is having problem whether she shud get back with her ex
anot (something like tat i guess).. since her ex hv been treating her nice lately.. mayb she could gv him another chance de.. after all, plz appreciate someone in front of u.. when u really lose someone, u will oni realise hw important the person is.. by tat time, it's already too late.. u can nvr get him back.. forever..

1 comment:

Mooolicious said...

lol...i will definitely think properly de tis time..currently im njoying d time v my lovely roomie,nicole lee..n d rest of my frens...so i stil prefer single..haha...about tht fler...lolz...lazy 2 find problem 2 myself..jz take it easy...luv ya dear..muakz..haha..mix v cj 2 much adi^^