Thursday, February 08, 2007

LucKy To TrasHy??

it mz be a fanstastic fine day today.. i hv collected my lost wallet from MMU's CIMB bank in the afternoon.. (oh ya, which btw my wallet was lost yesterday when i leave my bag in the library's rack) luckily, my cards r all still in the wallet.. oni rm2 has gone.. but tat's ok.. better than tones of money gone.. but weird thing is.. 7 pieces of my passport photos hv been stolen.. err.. i wonder y.. =.=""

great newz!! i can finally on9!! i can finally surf the net!! so excited!! finally i can download every songs i want!! yeeaaahhhoooo!!! thankz to CJ deh!! the comp's king!! great job man!! BRAVO!!!

oh btw, i hv joined tennis for co-curicullum.. the coach is kinda strict.. but fortunately, i did learnt alot of skills n infos tat hv been taught by him.. starting next week, i've got to go for tennis class for at least 3 hours!! tat will be 4 - 7 pm!! sigh.. but tat's ok.. at least i hv some frenz to acc with.. hehe

i couldnt believe he offers me tat i could find him if im lonely.. thankz for tat.. swt.. im in dilemma nw.. i jz read a magazine yesterday about ex.. it's called "when ur ex falls in love".. when he starts dating someone else it feels like as if breaking up with him all over again.. everything tat stated in the magazine did matched up perfectly with my feelings nw.. oh gosh.. i cried again.. everytime i walked around MMU, i could hear his voice calling my name.. i think i hv started to halucinate.. wat shud i do?..

No comments: