Friday, July 13, 2007

Dead.. ForGone..

today is the day where im sufferin from a big depression.. i jz had the interview jz nw.. as the result.. SUX!!! oh wait.. really SUX!!! the more i talk, the more mistakes i get.. haiz.. the dj kept divert me into talkin sensitive issues.. until the "fake" china gal called n blame me for being prejudice to their foreigners.. aiyoyo.. ending up cum out with a failure face.. lolz..

i heard emily n molly's interview after tat.. at least they were better than me.. i can definitely predict tat they both will get the posts.. gambateh u guys~!! all the best!!

but anyway, i still wanna thank my fren to send msg thru ym.. thankz u guys for supporting me.. mayb i'll try again next time.. hehe.. jz wish to receive from the one tat i wanted to receive de.. but i dun think he's free to listen to the radio n send me any msg.. hahaha.. im fine with it anyway.. adi used to it.. wateva tat u wished for, u wont get it in the way u want.. haiz..

ok then.. time to go to bed.. with depression feeling.. lolz.. gdnite everyone..

No comments: