Thursday, July 12, 2007

tHe MomenT of truTh..

tired tired.. jz came back from campus.. n nw is around 12 something midnight.. phew~ i jz had 3 so-called meetings in a row today deh~!! 1st, i went for the convofest meeting to discuss about our tasks.. then i rushed to attend swimming club agm.. finally, last pit stop was cls workshop where we hv to complete the stage design for today (thurs) singing competition.. (but i jz help abit la.. lolz)

oh ya.. tonite (thurs nite) is the day which determines whether i would get the spot as part of MMU dj's.. (i joined dj club btw) n guess wat? each of us hv to present a topic given for 5 minutes.. wat??! for 5 MINUTES?!?! n speak in mandarin.. wat de??! MANDARIN?!?! i can barely speak english.. n u wan me to speak MANDARIN??!!

haiz.. but adi less than 24 hours liao till my turn up next.. i'll try my best to... speak properly la.. lolz.. oh ya, to my frenz out there, plz support me ya.. hehe.. u guys can add radiommu as yahoo id in ym n send some encouraging msg to me ba~ (tq tq) my time is starting from 11.35pm (thursday oh!) dunno whether gt delay anot.. anyway, jz hope tat i wont screw it up during the interview ba.. haiz..

No comments: