Monday, July 23, 2007

Fatt Chok..??

everyone has their own fatt chok (duno spell rite anot) time.. even i oso hv my fatt chok time once in a while.. when does it happens? it's when we feel despair at times while seeing others getting wat they wan.. sometimes, we would tink like this: "y them? y nt me? i deserve as much as them do but y does things goes wrong to me?"...

i do tink something like tat in several moments.. i would sometimes looked back into the past n evaluate my whole journey till nw.. i wonder: "did i make the rite choice thru out my whole life? hw many regretted stuff i hv ever committed? hw many times i hv realised tat? do i gt wat i wan in the end?".. complication: i cant even answer any of those questions..

my biggest mistake is tat.. i repeated alot of times adi so lazy to repeat it again.. i myself din knw y i kept stuck at tis part.. tis crucial part!! i kept tellin myself to leave it away when im in where i am nw, but.. things alwayz dun turn to wat i wan it to be.. when i died, i tink i'll bring all these mistakes together v me.. so tat i can correct my past mistakes towards my next life as a gd gd lesson.. (duno wat im crapping here)

No comments: