Monday, April 21, 2008

da big 2 - 0 ~

fetish season of enchanted nite.. pics will be uploaded soon~ but nw... it's da day whr (well... im nt sure old enuf anot) i became 20~ yesh!! older by 1 year again~

but wat i like tis year is dat i got 3 bday cakes~ muakz!! 1st cake from a week b4, 2nd was tis morning 12am & 3rd was tis afternoon 2pm.. i wana thank those who threw tis celebration for me, it really meanz alot to me from da bottom of my heart coz it's da year where i hv alot of frenz celebrating v me~ (& lotz of presents..) tq tq~ (^_^) [pics taken for 2nd & 3rd cake.. hopefully thr's pics frm 1st cake, if i managed to get it from my frenz..]
da best part is yet to cum when they decided to launch their pranks on me at cyberpark!! oh gosh!! i was smashed by my own cake at my face until it got into my eyes.. oucchh!! pain pain!! sensitive eyes.. [it cooled down later on.. thank god..] den we had coke + mentos n it bursted out into air until my whole day smelled like cola!! @_@

No comments: