Monday, April 28, 2008

wat da hell is wrong nw huh??!

am i da problem nw?? am i da1 who caused every1 in a bad mood as well huh?? seeing me sad makin u stress..?? i already tell so many times dat im prefectly FINE!! if ppl kept asking wat's wrong v me it automatically makes me feel like an isolated alien u knw dat!! wat do u mean by me to be hapi?? (n im NOT technically shooting to u nw!)
im practically hapi nw. somehow i kenot be hapi all da time. wat kind of ppl r hapi all da time?? dun u knw dat ppl hv other emotions than hapi?? when im trying to study or revise, i tend to get such feedback " wat happen to u? r u sad? dun hide laa.. tell laa..wat's da prob jek??"
wat de hell?? as u can c im trying to study n my eyes n forehead were frowning like hell.. of coz lerr dat meanz dat im stressful studying nt stressful coz of other stuff ok?? can u differentiate between stress & sad.. ?? ==""
if i really did step on any1's tail i really apologized for dat.. mayb my "expression" din show enuf since u cun even tell my facial expression properly.. but im sori if i really had hurt any1.. if im really make every1 feel awkward, i will leave tis place den......

No comments: