Friday, April 18, 2008

twinkling thursday~

7.30pm - went to alamanda for a movie.. but b4 dat we had dinner at pizza hut~ yumm~ ate too much side orders until bloated.. oouurrghh~~
9.20pm - watched the movie street kings.. which was damn violent~!! so much F*** words cum out from their mouth.. even the white ones..!! n so much ppl gt killed.. even da innocence ones.. especially Discant (Tom's junior officer)..
12.20am - went over to 1st floor resident (cj, xh, xy & yanzi) to celebrate xh & xy 's bday~ wooohoo~!! n miss molly's hand made chocolate cake.. yummy~!! (but da icing was kinda bitter if u ask me..)
bday cakes (by ms molly)
last word: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XUAN HAO & XIAO YUN (my ex-housemates) luv ya~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.