Monday, November 13, 2006

ChanGes Shud Be Done..

maybe i kept thinking too much about him.. until tat.. i dunno who i am nw.. im lost.. my identity has lost nw.. wandering somewhere.. since when hv i been feeling like this?.. since i hv lost him?.. or since the beginning?.. the whole thing kept spinning inside my brain.. i cant even stand properly.. it has affected my life balance too..
i dun wan to be like this.. i dun wan to be like a paralyzed person.. even worse.. i dun wan to be a useless person!.. i wanna stand up again!.. jz because i was in-love with him, my whole life has ruined??!... NO WAY!! this will be jz wasting my time over here to concentrate on my studies!! from nw on, im gonna try to think more to studies than him!! if tat's the last thing i would hv to do!!!
tomolo.. oh no, it's supposed to be LATER.. i will be attending my 2nd week of class de.. sigh.. time has passed much faster than i thought.. hopefully i could focus more on lecture than on him.. i hope so.. midterm exam is coming soon.. n im SO not well-prepared for it!! got to look through some books... or least lecture notes for revision.. or else.. FAIL!!!!! let's jz pray this word will not appear through this whole process... phew..

No comments: