Sunday, November 05, 2006

End Of Holidayz...

back to malacca at last.. those bz days have finally over... thank god!... also i hv checked the exam's result.. not impressive but im satisfied with it.. hopefully i could increase my cgpa this coming semester... n btw, hv jz met up with lots of frenz here.. those days in 2nd sem... oh boy~... time flew by in a split second..


very happy now.. he came n chat with me.. cant believe tat he would.. as i would alwayz be the 1st to find him normally... rainbow strikes through my brain now.. i felt myself in paradise~.... he thought tat i was mad with him b4 tat.. oh well, the fact is tat i wasnt mad at him.. it was jz a disappointment at tat time.. jz feeling sad tat's all.. but.. but... im still glad about the fact tat he did chat with me.. yay~...


rite now.. wanna gambateh more on my studies this sem.. if i keep listening during lecture time, i believe i could achieve my goal as i wanted to.. as long as i finish all my required tasks, my gpa would definitely increase~.... hopefully...

No comments: