Friday, November 17, 2006

A " No" to My QuesTIoN..

i finally pop out the question to him.. while i was on my way back home.. n unfortunately, the answer is NO.. he wished us both to stay as frenz as alwayz.. at 1st, i felt nothing.. coz i knew this is gonna be his answer soon.. but later.. my tears started to tear out.. sobing myself in the crowd of ppl.. at tat time, i found myself struggling with the pain tat is in my heart.. i tried to stay calm as i dunwan to embarass myself in front of others.. but.. but.. i jz cant stand it.. i had to rush to the toilet n cried out.. n jz kept crying.. (t's my habit.. when im upset, jz let me cry out loud the whole day n i'll be fine..)

i cant cry anymore.. i dunwan to be hurt anymore.. im gonna try to forget him.. as this is wat i hv to do rite nw.. i cant do anything about it.. if he wants us to remain as frenz, as his wish then.. i'll try to be his fren then.. hopefully i wont be feeling awkard if i c him.. plz.. i hv got to throw away everything tat has got to do with him!! jz be patient till december!! from now on, FOCUS on studies!! as my buddy usually says~ FOCUS!!!! ..... gosh! i hv got to go out n socialize with ppl more!! be much more friendly~ yesh! yesh! ( i think im getting crazy nw.. haha)

oh btw, im sorry if i had ever hurt someone's feeling through my blog here.. thousands of apologizes to u guys!! peace to all~!!

1 comment:

Mooolicious said...

hey my dear roomie,
dun b sad adi ok..remember i wil always there v u..we stay single 4eva laa..wht so important bout guys rite^^we can survive without them..we both "add oil" 2 4get them ok..life stil hav 2 goes on..evythin wil pass 1 day..there is always a rainbow after rain..
Heartbreaks last for as long as you let it be and cut as deep as you allow them to go.
The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from it.
Love hurts when you break up with someone.
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you.
But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.
nw at least he knw hw u feel..u adi done a great job.im proud of u^^stay hapi always ok