Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sweet But HOT!!

phew.. jz came back from a very very relaxing place.. hotspring~!! tat's rite, hotspring~!! the place is at tampin, which is.. i think in n. sembilan.. we arrived there at around 12 something.. there's alot of ppl had already doused in the... HOT WATER!! at 1st, we tried our luck in the pool which the water was at 60 degrees!!!! i cant even put my leg into the water!! it was an undescridable... HOT!!! so.. we switched to the pool which was slightly cooler than the 1st one... 30 degrees i guess.. n it was ok~ much more relaxing in it.. hehe.. i immersed my whole body underwater.. wow.. SWEET N COMFORT~~ most important, it helps to refresh my body.. n also stimulate my sweats out.. but.. on the bad side is tat.. i get thirsty easily.. n when i got up, i felt dissy... the whole place was spinning... almost fainted over there... LUCKILY, it did not happen... or else, someone hv to call the ambulans.. hahahaha.. kk... so much for the hotspring..

oh ya.. i jz chat with him a moment ago.. n i had a nice time chatting.. sigh.. y??.. y do he cum n chat with me when my expetations on him is lower??... when i wanted to chat with him, he din giv any response... n nw, when i hv adi expect tat nothing is gonna happen, he cam to chat.. sigh.. i kept on listening to this song "jiao wo ru he bu ai ta" (in chinese) coz it expresses my feelings at this time.. n it's meaningful to me as well.. haiz.. how??.. wat can i do??...
i also hv another problem with another guy, JF.. let's jz say tat my answer (no) to him has affected our friendship too.. nw, he din talk to me anymore.. not even when we both accidentally bump into each other.. sigh.. hw can i save our friendship at this time?.. oh god, plz guide me through this whole obstacle... haiz..

1 comment:

jEfFtHejEfF said...

oto d ans(no)...bt i stil hope u treat me as a fren... i seldom tok nt bcz of ur ans... oto no=ans , i wil stil stick my mind on u !!! oto i noe u hv a boy in mind, bt it cant jz stop my heart 2 tink bout u....anywhr... jz wish wat u wish is wat u gt....hapy owes!!